It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

USSR - Russia and others Post Soviets Countries

Post subject: USSR - Russia and others Post Soviets Countries
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:00 am 

Here basically most "Girls With Guns" movies are about the WWII during the war many woman fight on the front.

In my personal opinions most movies are just bad the other problems most of those movies are only in Russian language... Subtitles most times are not available anyway if you like to see Soviets Stuff, Uniforms, camouflage, weapons etc you will enjoy.

Снайперы (1985)
Could be in English The Sharpshooters (1985)
That is may be a the bit better Soviet movie it is based on Real History about the Aliya Moldagulova Heroine of the Soviet Union who die in 1944 but before that killed almost 100 Nazis born in Kazakhstan and is a National Symbol so Borat must be proud LOL

-------------------------
Сорок первый (1956) - The Forty First (1956)
This one it more love movie ♥ than war a shoot movie this one can be considerate good and you can found that in English. Is the first famous international movie in the "Post Stalinist Freedom"

The film is set during the Russian Civil War and tells the story of a tragic romance between a female sniper of the Red Army and an officer of the White Army.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forty-First_(1956_film)
The actress Izolda Izvitskaya do a brilliant works here but unfortunately years after got alcoholisms problems In 1971 her husband left her. She had a nervous breakdown and locked herself up in her apartment in Moscow. She was found dead at her home which was empty of any food. Her husband insisted that the obituary state ‘poisoning with an unknown substance’ as the cause of death but according the BBC Russian service she died of cold and starvation. Izolda Izvitskaya was only 38, when she passed away. Available in English

-------------------------------
Внимание, говорит Москва (2006) - Attention, says Moscow (2006)
Is about Soviet Sniper just see some parts quickly none special 4X40 minutes episodes.

--------------------
на безымянной высоте (2004) - by Anonymous Hill 2004
Similar Soviet Sniper and her love shock troop (See Soviet Shock Armies) 4X45 minutes episodes.

----------------
Снайперы: Любовь под прицелом (2012) - Snipers: Love under the gun (2012)
Dint seen that yet it is just new.

--------------
Kirot 2009
Is a Jews movie but the main character is the hot Ukrainian Olga Kurylenko first is a sex slave in Tel Aviv and after is a Assassin slave her Jew friend Yana Goor (Ninet Tayeb) is a dumb girl under domestic violence (In Israel according by the Judaism laws petition for divorce for woman are very hard because Men Get The Final Word) anyway our dear Olga Kurylenko die but before it killed many Jews mafia guys!

Is very good movie if you want to see violence! Available in English

---------------
The Apocalypse Code 2007 - Код апокалипсиса 2007
Action movie about women agent from the Russian Federal Security Service the actress is cool also just see part of the movie and got good special effects "Hollywood Style". Available in English

---------------------------------------------
Снайпер-2 (2012) - Sniper 2 (2012)
4X40 minutes episodes got good battle fighting scene but the line story is pretty bad in my opinion.

-------------------
Женские радости и печали (1982) - Women's joy and sorrow (1982)
I Just see the ending the movie show Woman doing a Military communications job in the Soviet naval infantry.

-------------------------------------
Смертельная схватка (2010) - Moral Combat (2010)
I only saw small parts I think here the main character is a guy however there are two females Soviet snipers one is the "Good" the "Bad" deserter is other girls who deserter and join to the Nazis the end is a sniper duel between two woman.

-------------------------------------
Днепровский рубеж (2009) -Dnieper line (2009)
Belorussian movie main character is a man he is Soviet general who is tortured by NKVD (Stalinist secret police) just days before the war but he has a sweet field medic friend.

---------------------------------
Женское лицо войны (2008) - Female face of war (2008)
Video Documentary about female personal in the Red Army during the WW2 It it's not a movie just video documentary

----------------------
Секретные истории: Женский батальон смерти (2007)T - Secret History: Women's Battalion of Death (2007)
It is about The Women's Battalion of Death was a small corps drawn from 2,000 female volunteers, formed between the February Revolution and the October revolution in Russia in 1917, commanded by Maria Botchkareva, and loyal to the Provisional Government. all deserted or killed by the communist during the Russian Civil War. It is not a movie just Video documentary

I know some others but not remember yet

Post subject: Re: USSR - Russia and others Post Soviets Countries
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:45 pm 

Кавказская рулетка 2002 - Caucasian Roulette 2002
Situated during the Chechen war the entire movie is basically a full drama movie almost none action no recommended if you wish to see blood and fire.

Алька 2006 - Alka 2006
Girl in the Soviet naval infantry

Песнь о Маншук 1969 - Song of Manshuk 1969
Only in Black and White History from Machine Gunner Manshuk Mametova KIA in 1943 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manshuk_Mametova

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:15 pm 

Very cool - thanks a bunch for sharing these. I've seen a couple [Apocalypse Code and Assassin Next Door], and enjoyed those, but I'm afraid my tolerance for unsubbed stuff is kinda limited! However, might have to see if I can check a few of them out: the Russian women snipers in WW2 were totally bad-ass, no denying it!

You might also want to log into your Cinemageddon account: sent you a Christmas present. :) Buy yourself some Gigabytes and enjoy... [It's also freeleech this week, so until January 2nd, you can download all you want without it counting against your roster. I've been taking full advantage....]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am 

ty

Yes Kirot is a cool movie I want more similar like that with post Soviets countries women!

And it is correct Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian, Kazakh womens do good on the war same passion like they do in peace time Athletics, Tennis and prostitution (Is a joke LOL).

But yes got very crazy passion some times totally insane check the Chechen black widows.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:12 am 

Ok some more

Наркомовский обоз 2011 - Narkomovskyy convoy 2011

It is focus just when the war star with the Red Army totally destroyed after Stalinist purges the main character here is a Guy he is basically a Russian anti Nazi "Rambo" (Just a sad Rambo attempt we know Rambo is totally unbeatable XD) anyway he is very skilled Soviet Sub officer but I post this one because he got a kinda Inexpert Red Army women Squad without trained under his command. In his group is also a very nervous Stalinist NKVD Political Commissar but is so funny he always got lucky and just die in the ending (Sad lol) .

4X50 mins chain first three parts are too "Bored" the fire and blood star in part 4 in general view for me it is not bad.

------------------------

В небе «Ночные ведьмы» 1979 - In the sky, "Night Witches" 1979
Based on the all women 588th Night Bomber Regiment they flying a kinda slow and obsolete Po-2 Planes some times used as close bomber at very low altitude during the night it was a kinda dangerous and sure death with any AA fire more than the 30% of those pilots where KIA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches but It is for "child" typical bored Soviet line during the cool war. BTW better women Pilot from all the War was Lydia Litvyak http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Litvyak but unfortunately she also die

--------------------
А зори здесь тихие (1972) - The Dawns Here Are Quiet (1972)
Oldie black and while movie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dawns_Here_Are_Quiet
Available in English

А зори здесь тихие (2005)
Remake I just see small parts and look no good they make too some mistakes so Female Soviet WW2 soldier can not have hairdresser hair

--------------------

Anonyma - Eine Frau in Berlin Poster 2008
That one it is not "Girls With Gun" basically is a full DRAMA movie with just fews combats scenes but is cool anyway good realistic adaptation show the German Raped women situation by the Red Army soldiers in Berlin Is a German Movie main Character is a German actress but the second actors is Russian (the Soviet battalion Commander) and many Russians actors more like officers, soldiers and one Russian actress as Field medic (Typical role for women in the Red army) in my personal opinion good quality movie

Russian edition Poster
Available in English

------------------------

Battle of Warsaw (1920)
Polish movie focus on Soviet - Poland War there are some Russians actors too but according with the Poles (who made the movie) one word can described it: HORRIBLE lol

But Why you Think I post this one? BECAUSE HERE FINALLY POLANDBALL WON YA!! :D Available in English

-------------------------------
Зоя Космодемьянская. Правда о подвиге 2005 - Kosmodemyanskaya. The truth about the feat 2005
History from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoya_Kosmodemyanskaya
It is not a movie just a video Documentary

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]