It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

The Smoking Gun Sisterhood

Post subject: Re: The Smoking Gun Sisterhood
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:13 pm 

My short e-story "Hot Sun, Hot Lead", published by Pro Se Press as part of their Single Shots line, went on sale today on Amazon's Kindle for 99 cents. (I don't have a link to the Amazon URL for the story, but it's searchable on their site by title.) It's the story of two gutsy women, with guns for equalizers, going up against a drug kingpin and his thugs. While it isn't one of the stories in my collection, The Smoking Gun Sisterhood (though it shares the same cover art), it's in much the same style, and has a similar vision, ethos, and "feel." If you think it might be for you, check it out!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 pm 

Here's the link

Just purchased. Now, if only I can figured out how to get it... I have a number of devices linked to the account, but they appear to have names like "Jim's 2nd Android device", which must have made sense at the time! I'll figure it out...

Yay, and as I write, my phone beeps encouragingly. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:19 am 

Great; thanks for your support, Jim! Hope you can get the technology worked out, and that you like the story.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 am 

For any of you GWG readers who prefer electronic books, and who have been waiting to read The Smoking Gun Sisterhood when you can do so in that format, your wait is now over! The Kindle version recently became available; it sells for $2.99 on Amazon. If you're interested, that edition also has a preview feature; clicking on "Look Inside" will let you read the preface and part of the first story, "Biker Angel." Check it out!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:03 am 

In case anyone's interested, author and book blogger Mercedes Fox recently interviewed me about my writing. You can read that interview at https://mercedesfoxbooks.com/meet-author-thad-brown/.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:30 pm 

I'm excited to announce that The Smoking Gun Sisterhood is now available as an audio book, distributed by Audible.com and available through Amazon! If your interested, there are a couple of giveaways going on for free copies, one of them sponsored by our own Girls With Guns site (thanks, Jim!) Check out these links for details: http://girlswithguns.org/win-audiobook-version-smoking-gun-sisterhood/ and https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18388194-giveaway-of-audible-book-the-smoking-gun-sisterhood.

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2